Monday, September 24, 2012

Soo...tired....

Well I have hit that point in my chess study where my brain has stopped accepting applications for new memories.  I am glad that the weeks of opening study are over with.  While they have been really beneficial, I am ready for the rest and Gestalt that comes with it.  I played an online game with a friend of mine.  He set up a very basic discovered attack on my queen and I completely overlooked it and had to resign the next move.  I am going to limit my study this week to 4 nights and no more.  Silman's Reasses and that will be enough for me each night.  Now if you'll excuse me I am going to lay my head on my keyboard and try not to short circuit the computer as I drool on the computer.

  sjgrmnvbrte;mjvs;erfht,vjse;knnhbtemjnvbtfe;kmvbs

No comments:

Post a Comment